Merchants’ National Properties, Inc., a Delaware corporation, was incorporated on December 3, 1928. That year, MNPP acquired its first seventeen properties for $3,523,400.
Today, MNPP is involved in all phases of real estate management, development, and rental. The company’s properties are located throughout the continental United States and include shopping centers, office buildings, and other commercial real estate. In 2006 MNPP acquired Marx Realty & Improvement, Inc., MNPP’s management, and development subsidiary.
The Chairman of the Board of Directors is James M. Better. The other board members are Craig M. Deitelzweig, Leonard Gruenberg Jr., James Magowan, Mark Magowan, Matthew Maguire, Richard Schosberg, James A. Stern, and John Usdan.